Sunday, August 21, 2011

Popsicles Are Fine For Breakfast, Mom!















Caroline absolutely loves popsicles and she can come up with any reason to have one. This was a morning when she tried to convince me that popsicles are fine for breakfast. I did make them eat their scrambled eggs and fruit first, but she convinced me to give them one after! Holden has gotten big enough to want EVERYTHING the girls have. Popsicles are no exception. It was one of the best moments I have had with all three of them. It was almost like a Kids vs. Mom moment. The girls had so much fun sharing with Holden and he was in heaven. I love these three so much! This is what makes being a mommy to so many kids so fun! Their interactions with each other are priceless! Most of the time these three are a trio that is just so joyous to watch!

No comments: