Sunday, August 21, 2011

Getting into Ice Cream










Holden loves ice cream! After dinner one night I fixed the girls ice cream cones out of our last two cones. I really didn't think anything of it and put a tiny bit of vanilla in a bowl for Holden. Boy was that a big no-no! He instantly began to cry like his heart was broken. I even texted my neighbor to get an ice cream cone. Leave it to Caroline to have the biggest heart of all. She felt so bad for Holden that she gave him her cone and took a bowl of ice cream instead. She really does have the sweetest heart and does not like her siblings to be sad or hurt. Holden proceeded to eat the entire thing down to the last bite. He was so grateful even though he didn't even know what was happening!

No comments: