Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Purrfect Party

Our 3-Year-Old Baby Girl
Big Sister

Caroline Kitty

She loves her baby brother!

Nana & Papa

Adopting and naming their new kitties

Feeding the kitties! (ice cream in pet bowls)

My girls were digging right in!


Messy Face

Cat toy races!

Holden wanted in on the action too!

Jessi and Caroline-Best Friends

Birthday Girl Make a wish and blow!



Black Frosting

My Boys



Madeline read Caroline all of her birthday cards. It

was my favorite part of the day.

Girls and their Kitties!




Kitty Cupcake Tower

(Caroline only wanted cupcakes, so I didn't do a cake this time!)





Fish Sandwiches


Strawberry Mice

Caroline wanted a kitty party for her birthday this year and it was so fun and cute! Just when I think a theme might not be as fun, I get sucked in and away we go! Most importantly Caroline and her guests had a ball adopting kitties and playing! It was a MEOW-tastic day! One of the funniest things that Caroline had to tell people was that we can't have real kitties at our house because they make her daddy sneeze. Such a funny girl! She is pure joy!

No comments: