



Each of the girls got to spend a day at work with Gramma Judy. I thought it was so sweet when Madeline explained to me that she was going to let Caroline go first since she had never gotten to go before. She really is a sweet and caring big sister. Caroline had a day of playing princess at the MU School of Law and Madeline had a day of "work." This is always a highlight for Madeline and I think Caroline liked it too! Madleine loves to design her work space and create "work" to do. She loves to do anything that makes her feel like she is doing it for real. I talked to Caroline the morning of her work day and she made me say good morning to each of her princesses. I loved that they were having fun, but boy did I miss them!

No comments:
Post a Comment