
VBS week is one of our favorite weeks. This year was no exception. The Big Jungle Adventure was so fun. Madeline loved it as always and this was the first year that Caroline got to do "big kid" VBS. She loved it too. She was a little more nervous than I expected, but she did great. Both of the girls were able to take a friend, which made it really special. I love, love, love how much my kids always learn about God's word. I am always amazed at their comments about Jesus and his dying on the cross. I was able to teach the lessons again this year, which I love so much. I tried to mix it up each day and hopefully some kids were reached by His work through me. One of the highlights for the week was that Gramma Judy got to join us for the last day! She split her time so she could go to both of the girls favorite activities. Thanks Mom for spending your birthday at VBS! Thanks again ORLC for the best VBS around!
No comments:
Post a Comment