Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Swimming in Fargo

I was so cold! Brrr!

I'm all done, Daddy.

Not sure, but doing ok!

Walking in water for the first time!
Caroline, Denny, Garrett, & Madeline

Sweet Caroline

Madeline loves pepperoni pizza!

We stayed at a hotel with a small waterpark on our last night in Fargo. Madeline was so excited since we haven't really been swimming all that much in the last year (having a newborn kind of kept us out of the water). She loves to swim and continues to get better and better. We weren't sure how Caroline would react to the water, but she did pretty well. I think she'll love it this summer when it is warm. This pool was a little cold! Denny's family joined us for a little pizza party and cousin Garrett was a trooper playing in the pool with Madeline. They had a great time going down the waterslides in all different ways. It was a good way to end our trip.

No comments: