
The motivation for pulling up was this kleenex she saw on the ottoman.

She was so proud of herself.


Look at me...

Caroline has been moving around a lot and has pulled up a few times already, but this am was different. She was all alone in the living room and pretty soon I heard Madeline say, "Mommy, come look. Caroline is standing up!" I walked in and Caroline smiled the biggest grin I had ever seen. She was standing at the ottoman. She did not want to get down either. She stood there for a very long time just grinning and talking. About two hours later she also discovered she can walk using my hands. She doesn't just walk - she runs! When I had had enough, I put her down and she began sobbing because she wanted to walk some more. Why is that with your first child you encourage so much movement, but with the second one you wish they would hold still a little longer?! Ha!
No comments:
Post a Comment