
Caroline doesn't have very much hair, but he the hair she did have was getting a little crazy. I decided to give her a little home trim. It was a trip. Keep in mind that when I did this with Madeline at this age, I told her to sit on the stool until I was done and she did. No big deal! Caroline is not Madeline! She sat on the stool and got ready to cut and she would stand up and say "All done!" We get all situated again, I would get ready to cut and she would stand up and say "All done!" I tried books, but she read then too fast. I tried her baby, but her baby need too many things. I finally put mini M-n-Ms in a little bag and she sat perfectly still. It looks so much better and she was quite proud when we were done!
No comments:
Post a Comment