Monday, April 25, 2011

Surprise News From Kalona

No, your eyes are not playing tricks on you! Yes, we are having baby #4! This was quite a surprise, but also a blessing we are so excited about. About 8 years ago we thought we may never have any children. After 2 girls from IVF and a miracle baby boy, we are now going to be the parents of 4 beautiful children. God is so good. I was completely clueless even though I have been feeling terrible for 2 months and I was gaining weight. I thought I was anemic and that Holden just made my body really change! The biggest shock is that Holden is only going to 15 months old when this baby comes! I sometimes wonder how I am going to do it, but if God thinks I can, I know I can! Baby #4 is due to be born on November 17th! That means everyone is invite to our house for Thanksgiving, but you will have to help cook! Ha, ha! We will keep you updated on baby's growth and development. Our house is a 50/50 split as to whether we are having a boy or a girl. Denny and Madeline believe it is a boy while Caroline and I believe it's a girl. I haven't been wrong yet, so we'll see who is right in about 10 weeks!

No comments: