Madeline has become such a great reader. She really can read anything! When she discovered she was able to read Junie B. Jones all alone that was a day for celebration! She now reads everthing-everywhere. Even the signs of the homeless people as we drive! Ha, ha! She then of course wants to help them out in whatever way we can! This is not a great picture because I did not want her to know I was taking it. If you can't find her in the house, chances are she is sitting somewhere reading!
Monday, April 25, 2011
She Can Read Anything!
Madeline has become such a great reader. She really can read anything! When she discovered she was able to read Junie B. Jones all alone that was a day for celebration! She now reads everthing-everywhere. Even the signs of the homeless people as we drive! Ha, ha! She then of course wants to help them out in whatever way we can! This is not a great picture because I did not want her to know I was taking it. If you can't find her in the house, chances are she is sitting somewhere reading!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment