Madeline likes to play daycare with Caroline and Holden. They were all in Holden's room and she had all the rules, so I was letting them be for a few minutes while I got dinner going. I came into the room and this is how Holden was dressed to "go home." He had on huge cowboy boots and a sweatshirt. The best part was that he did not even seem to care. He was perfectly happy to just play along! Is this just the beginning of him getting dressed up by his sisters?
Monday, April 25, 2011
Poor Baby Brother
Madeline likes to play daycare with Caroline and Holden. They were all in Holden's room and she had all the rules, so I was letting them be for a few minutes while I got dinner going. I came into the room and this is how Holden was dressed to "go home." He had on huge cowboy boots and a sweatshirt. The best part was that he did not even seem to care. He was perfectly happy to just play along! Is this just the beginning of him getting dressed up by his sisters?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment