Friday, December 17, 2010

Yummy!

All ready to start!
He just wanted something in his mouth at first!
Mmmm!
I can do it myself! He grabbed ahold of the spoon
and would not let go! Are we getting another
independent person at our house?
Messy & Happy
Day 2 -- Look at that adorable face!
Holden had his 4 month checkup on Wednesday and we found out that he is not growing like he should be. He dropped drastically on his growth curve, so we have to make some changes. We are back to feeding every two hours, supplementing with formula if he still seems hungry after nursing, and adding cereal. I have always been a firm believer in not giving any solids until 6 months of age, but his pediatrician who is wonderful, talked and talked with me about all the research out there until I felt comfortable. I fed him cereal for the first time yesterday morning and he loved it. It only took him a few bites and he had the hang of it. He absolutely loves it! He also was a much more comfortable and happier baby. Today he had day 2 of cereal and just went crazy for it!

No comments: