The Parents
The Schrader Family
The Kids
Every Christmas Eve we go to church to hear the story of Jesus' birth. It is always a beautiful service with great music and of course the story that reminds us why we celebrate this time of year. This is our most important tradition. The only bad thing this year was that I was supposed to sing and did not have a voice to sing with. I could talk, but could not sing consistently. Not only did I not get to sing for the service, but I couldn't sing out during the service either! To be a vocalist and not get to sing your favorite Christmas songs is torture! Anyway, it is also my tradition to make sure we get some family pictures on Christmas Eve after church. This year it was a little challenging, but here are the ones we got! Merry Christmas everyone!

No comments:
Post a Comment