Look Mom! I can reach so high!

So sweet!
Finished Tree
I really wanted to have the tree up before we left town for Thanksgiving, but it didn't happen because the flu hit! The night after we got back the girls were begging to do the tree, but I was in the middle of feeding Holden and making dinner. Now, I am usually a complete control freak when it comes to the tree. However, they were so excited that I opened up the ornament container and let them go at it. They did the whole tree themselves and other than having to move a few from the very bottom, I didn't touch it. I think they did a beautiful job and wow was it easy for me! They giggled and shared. Madeline was so impressed with how high she could reach this year. Caroline's OCD made her only put on one kind of ornament at a time. These two are so wonderful. Their shining eyes and faces made my heart smile!

No comments:
Post a Comment