Thursday, August 5, 2010

Star Gazing


Madeline and I have been wanting to go out and look at the stars all summer. We finally did it last night! It was such a clear, beautiful night and we saw every star in the sky. You can't look at the sky and not be in awe of God! Madeline and I were singing, "You placed the stars in the sky and you know them by name. You are amazing God!" (the song title and artist slips my pregnant mind right now!) We had popcorn and drinks and just enjoyed some time together. The best part was just having time to talk with her and hear her thoughts about the world. She really is a wonderful kid and I only hope she knows how much I love her. I haven't been the most fun, patient mom lately, so moments like these are precious! I love you Madeline! Thanks for sharing such a special night! Unfortunately, we did not get to the see the northern lights because it began to get very foggy!

No comments: