Ice Cream Social Night
the first day of Kindergarten!
Mommy's "famous pancakes" for breakfast
Fixing hair while eating breakfast!braids!
So sweet!



Mommy's "famous pancakes" for breakfast
Fixing hair while eating breakfast!braids!
So sweet!


"Why you take my sissy to school?"(with a grumpy face) "I want to play with her!"
It's special that Gramma Judy gets to be here all week!
Ready to go in!
Locker
Excited to go get Sissy! (notice the crown)
First day over and still smiling!
After school snack-Apple sugar cookies
Home with lots of stories!
Madeline had her first day of Kindergarten yesterday! It was so bittersweet. I am ready for her to go because she is ready for a new adventure, but all could think about was how she wasn't going to be there for all of our daily activities. However, Mrs. Billups made it so easy to let her go by being so welcoming and warm. Madeline was so sure of herself and ready to go. It is going to be great. I can't help remembering when she was Holden's size and I thought this day would never come. She is officially a big kid and a great one at that. She absolutely loved her first day and was totally ready to go back. She loves Mrs. Billups and had a great time with her friends. I can't wait to hear her stories everyday! For those of you that really know Madeline, you'll laugh to know that she reported on all the kids that were not doing the right thing, but she has hope that they can learn before they go to the principal's office. Ha, ha! We are officially the parents of a school-age child!
It's special that Gramma Judy gets to be here all week!
Ready to go in!
LockerShe warned me she would not keep her eyes open (I tried 4 times!)
Excited to go get Sissy! (notice the crown)
First day over and still smiling!
After school snack-Apple sugar cookies
Home with lots of stories!
Madeline had her first day of Kindergarten yesterday! It was so bittersweet. I am ready for her to go because she is ready for a new adventure, but all could think about was how she wasn't going to be there for all of our daily activities. However, Mrs. Billups made it so easy to let her go by being so welcoming and warm. Madeline was so sure of herself and ready to go. It is going to be great. I can't help remembering when she was Holden's size and I thought this day would never come. She is officially a big kid and a great one at that. She absolutely loved her first day and was totally ready to go back. She loves Mrs. Billups and had a great time with her friends. I can't wait to hear her stories everyday! For those of you that really know Madeline, you'll laugh to know that she reported on all the kids that were not doing the right thing, but she has hope that they can learn before they go to the principal's office. Ha, ha! We are officially the parents of a school-age child!



No comments:
Post a Comment