Madeline's "Welcome Home" sign - she is going to add his name later!
The quilt -notice our Rocking S brand!
Grandma is so good!I have plans for these frames, so stay tuned!
I can't wait to rock him in this chair!

Baskets are filled - time to come baby boy!
So tiny!
The girls are practicing and making sure his things work!
We officially have a boy's room in our house! I have always wanted to do a vintage cowboy room and I am off to a start. Thanks to my Grandma Connie, we have a beautiful quilts and window treatments. She did an amazing job as always and once again our baby boy will have a wonderful memory that she made everything for him. I really wanted a red crib, so after much searching online and debate, we had the girls' crib and changing table painted. They turned out great and I am so happy with them. He has clothes in his dresser and closet too! It was so weird folding boy clothes! I was so used to everything tiny being pink, but I love all his little boy clothes! It doesn't matter what color, tiny clothes are just cute! I haven't hung a lot on the walls, as I am waiting for him to have a name and to take some pics, but it definitely looks a lot different than the girls nurseries! I have also had a harder time finding treasures and trinkets than I thought I would! Now we just have to get our little guy here! Only 10 days until due date and that seems like an eternity!
I can't wait to rock him in this chair!
Baskets are filled - time to come baby boy!
So tiny!
The girls are practicing and making sure his things work!
We officially have a boy's room in our house! I have always wanted to do a vintage cowboy room and I am off to a start. Thanks to my Grandma Connie, we have a beautiful quilts and window treatments. She did an amazing job as always and once again our baby boy will have a wonderful memory that she made everything for him. I really wanted a red crib, so after much searching online and debate, we had the girls' crib and changing table painted. They turned out great and I am so happy with them. He has clothes in his dresser and closet too! It was so weird folding boy clothes! I was so used to everything tiny being pink, but I love all his little boy clothes! It doesn't matter what color, tiny clothes are just cute! I haven't hung a lot on the walls, as I am waiting for him to have a name and to take some pics, but it definitely looks a lot different than the girls nurseries! I have also had a harder time finding treasures and trinkets than I thought I would! Now we just have to get our little guy here! Only 10 days until due date and that seems like an eternity!

No comments:
Post a Comment