When we can't find Caroline and it is very quiet, we know to go looking for the biggest pile of books. It is more than likely that she is sitting the middle of the books just reading away. This girl absolutely loves books. She doesn't ever just read one. She reads and reads and reads. I swear sometimes she has a pile of 50 to 100 books around her. I love it!
Thursday, February 18, 2010
Where's Caroline?
When we can't find Caroline and it is very quiet, we know to go looking for the biggest pile of books. It is more than likely that she is sitting the middle of the books just reading away. This girl absolutely loves books. She doesn't ever just read one. She reads and reads and reads. I swear sometimes she has a pile of 50 to 100 books around her. I love it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment