
I had my second ultrasound and it went great! The baby is growing great, the heartrate was 161, and he/she even waved his/her little arms. There is no way to describe the feeling a mom gets when you see that little being growing inside you. I always get tears of joy! So now I'm off to my regular OB, which is always great news at our house. It has been so fun to talk about this baby coming. No matter how sick I am (and my family can't wait for their real wife/mommy to come back) it is a joy to plan for the baby. Madeline is 100% sure it is a brother. This is how she explains it. She asked God for a baby brother last time, but He decided that a sister would be better, and it has worked out for the best, because all girls need a sister, but now she knows God will answer her prayer for a brother for two reasons - He would not do that to her again and our family needs to be evened out. She is also quite sure she will be able to take care of everything for this baby except the nursing. According to her, that will make my life easier because I can just continue to take care of Caroline. She is such a great kid and often thinks she is a grownup! Whatever this baby is, we will love it!
No comments:
Post a Comment