Thursday, February 18, 2010

Unfriendly Beasts - First Christmas Play

Excited to go on
So sweet.
Madeline's line: "I saw that sign, I think it said no vacations."
The Stable Animals

Madeline was so excited to be in the church Christmas program this year. As soon as she heard about it, she knew she wanted to talk in it. She even auditioned for Miss Dana to show her she could do her line. She took it very seriously and did so well. She was just the cutest little horse ever! She said her line to well and sang every song in her best voice. (I must say the peformer in me was very proud! and the mommy in me cried!) The funniest thing was when she described what it was like to use the real microphone for the first time. She said, "Mom, I was so nervous because I was not sure what it would do to my voice, but once I did it I realized I sound like the real me, just louder. It will be not problem at all!" She is already talking about next year and if she'll be able to sing a solo because she'll be "a lot older" and "have more experience." I love it!

No comments: