Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Happy Halloween 2011!

Madeline took her costume planning very seriously! She does want to be
a real vet someday! She even had a nametag with her picture!
Caroline held her dress this way because that is what Cinderella really does.
She was also quite excited to wear some makeup! This was a perfect fit!
Holden hated his costume at first, but with the help of Daddy, Papa
Richard and of course some food, he got over it and then loved it!
He also loved suckers or kuhkuhs!
Kalona had trick-or treating and the Optimist club party way early this year so we had Halloween on Thursday! I had made the rule that I wasn't going to make or create anything this year so everyone had to be something that we already had in the house. I ended up with a veterinarian, Cinderealla and a monkey! I took the kids, as Denny and Richard were still painting the basement. We had our trying moments of tiredness but overall it was a success. We were glad to have Papa Richard here to see us dress-up!

No comments: