Singing VBS songs to Jayce
The Witch & Dorothy - this was too cute!
The Play
Snow White singing and dancingShe's going to be a great big sister!
"Welcome Home" for baby brother's door
I got to experience having 4 kids yesterday and much to Denny's dismay, it did not make me not want 4 kids. All the kids were awesome. Baby Jayce was the perfect baby and the girls just played and played and played. They played dress up and did plays, played baby doctor, made crafts, made trail mix, and just had so much fun! I had fun watching them play. I even got Jayce and Caroline to naps when they needed them and all kids fed on schedule. Not all days would go this smoothly! Thanks Kate and Jayce for coming over! We're glad your mommy is home from NYC!
Kate hung hers on her door at home to welcome mommy home!
"Welcome Home" for baby brother's door
I got to experience having 4 kids yesterday and much to Denny's dismay, it did not make me not want 4 kids. All the kids were awesome. Baby Jayce was the perfect baby and the girls just played and played and played. They played dress up and did plays, played baby doctor, made crafts, made trail mix, and just had so much fun! I had fun watching them play. I even got Jayce and Caroline to naps when they needed them and all kids fed on schedule. Not all days would go this smoothly! Thanks Kate and Jayce for coming over! We're glad your mommy is home from NYC!


No comments:
Post a Comment