For the month of February each of the kids had one of these mailboxes and I wrote them love messages for the days leading to valentine's day. The girls couldn't wait each morning to read their "mail". It was fun and a really great way to stop and think about each of them individually and what each of their special gifts are! I love my kiddos! (Thanks Jenny for planting the idea in my head!)Tuesday, February 22, 2011
Valentine Boxes
For the month of February each of the kids had one of these mailboxes and I wrote them love messages for the days leading to valentine's day. The girls couldn't wait each morning to read their "mail". It was fun and a really great way to stop and think about each of them individually and what each of their special gifts are! I love my kiddos! (Thanks Jenny for planting the idea in my head!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment