Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Thursday, September 16, 2010

Pancake Breakfast!
6 Years Old!
Wish & Blow

Holden got in on the party too!
Cowgirl Buddies
We broke out the hats early!
Silly!
Madeline turned 6 today! It is hard to believe that exactly six years ago she came into our world. I'll never forget the day she was born. I had waited so long to hold her in my arms and it was everything I wanted and more. Now she is a big girl in so many ways and it is hard to believe she was as small as Holden not so long ago. Madeline chose a horse theme this year. We have a tradition that we celebrate the real birthday day with just our family and cupcakes. This year Madeline invited her neighbor and buddy , Kylie, because she wasn't going to be able to come to her party. It was a fun night complete with the baking of an easybake oven cake. Happy Birthday Madeline! We love you!

No comments: