Madeline took this one! She's getting better with her aim!
My girls-how blessed am I?
Thank you all for letting me be the mommy in this group!I love it and all of you!
All I asked for on Mother's Day was to not have to cook or clean, a little reading time, and some quality time with my family. I got it all! We had the best day. I began the day by giving each of them a thank you card and a little gift to say how blessed I felt that I got to be the mommy in this family. They gave me my gifts of the big clock I've been wanting for our stairwell and some adorable yellow shoes hand picked by Madeline! I must say the best gift were the two hand made ones from each of the girls. I spent much of the morning tearing up! We went to church, out to lunch and then I got to read and take a little nap!

No comments:
Post a Comment